Wednesday 3 January 2018

109 days to go...

For those of you that I don’t see or speak to regularly, won’t know this, but I am
running the 2018 London Marathon.

If you do know me however, you’ll know I never talk about running, never mention the fact I have just gone for a run and never mention that I’m tired.

The London Marathon has always been on my bucket list. Watching it on TV last year, I said to myself, ‘I'm going to do it next year'.

Eight months later I’m more motivated than ever to complete those, what will feel like, 500 miles.

To me, running seemed ok, an avid gym goer, who could jog half-an-hour on the treadmill not a problem. Half an hour run up Elstree Hill - the biggest problem, EVER!

As I fully start my training this month, I’ll be writing about my journey in the rain, snow and hopefully some sun, to the finish line!

Enjoy reading months of me complaining and the stories my training has to offer.

Oh. And don't forget to donate. I will be running the marathon for Kisharon - An amazing special needs charity that provides support to hundreds of Jewish children & Adults with learning difficulties and their families.





No comments:

Post a Comment