Thursday 1 February 2018

81 Days To Go...

So, nearly 80 days to go to the big day.

When people ask me how I’m feeling, I don’t know what to say. Firstly? because I NEVER talk about my feelings and secondly, because I’m absolutely shitting myself!

Thousands of thoughts, and questions go through my mind, where do I go if I need the toilet? What happens if my tummy starts rumbling and I’m feeling a little peckish? What happens if I get caught by BBC and they decide to interview me? So if anyone has these answers please let me know!

Last weekend, I ran two of my longest distances yet, nearly 12 miles.

My run on Saturday consisted of running to brunch. Knowing that there’s a big skinny cappuccino, shakshuka and some great company (shout out to Shelley), really helps.

On Sunday, it was girlfriend duties. I ran to watch a group of Essex boys play Jewish football. This didn’t quite have the same impact as the previous day,

Annoyingly I have been ill this week so running has been off the schedule. I never thought the day would come that I’d actually be excited to go out in the cold and start running again.

Anyways, I would really appreciate any donations, I am running for the most amazing cause! Please have a read of my page to find out for yourselves! Xx

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/BronteSnow

No comments:

Post a Comment